West Palm Beach Car Accident Broken Bone Lawyer
If you’ve broken a bone in a car accident, you’ve seen how a tough situation can be made worse. Car accidents of any kind can leave you dealing with costly car repair bills and high insurance costs, but breaking a bone can add to your stress by putting you at a physical disadvantage and leaving you with high medical bills.
If a negligent driver or third party caused your car accident, it can be difficult to know how to go about getting a settlement that accounts for your financial hardships and holds the negligent driver accountable. An attorney with the Law Offices of Casey D. Shomo can be an invaluable partner who will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Do I Have a Case?
If you and your lawyer can prove that your car accident was the result of someone else’s negligence, then you likely have a strong case.
To prove negligence, your attorney will need to review the details of your case. That’s why it’s important to contact an attorney while the events are still fresh in your mind.
If any of the following factors caused a car accident that left you with a broken bone, you are likely eligible for compensation:
- Drunk Driving – Drunk driving is a grossly negligent behavior, and, unfortunately, it’s common in Florida.
- Distracted Driving – Any driver not paying attention to the road is a distracted driver, whether he or she is texting, changing the radio station, or eating.
- Speeding – Speeding is a common negligent behavior, and it’s a contributing factor to many car accidents.
- Defective Auto Part – If the brakes, steering, or another part of your vehicle or the other driver’s vehicle malfunction and cause your accident or injury, an attorney can bring a product liability suit against the part’s manufacturer.
How Much Compensation Can I Get?
A broken bone or bone fracture can be a serious setback. Depending on the location and severity of the broken or fractured bone, you could be facing a long recovery and some serious medical bills. You may be unable to work or perform tasks that were relatively simple prior to your accident.
A settlement from the insurance company is unlikely to cover all of your needs without pressure from your lawyer. Insurance companies are businesses interested in protecting their profit margins—not getting you what you’re owed after a wreck.
A lawyer with our firm will aggressively pursue a settlement that accounts for all your hardships, including the following:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost wages and ability to work
- Emotional and physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
Take the Next Step
If you’ve suffered a broken bone or bone fracture after an accident with a negligent driver, contact an attorney who will fight to get you the compensation you need. Call the Law Offices of Casey D. Shomo at 561-659-6366 or fill out our contact form below to speak with a West Palm Beach car accident broken bone lawyer.