Greenacres Personal Injury Lawyer
When an injury puts your daily life on hold, get things moving in the right direction with the help of a Greenacres injury lawyer.
A serious injury can strike you without warning. These injuries are usually life-changing and leave you unable to work, which could mean a huge negative impact to your financial situation. One minute you’re providing for your family with a full-time income, and the next minute you may never be able to work again.
Whether you suffer from a spinal cord injury, a debilitating head trauma accident, or an amputation, chances are you’re going to need financial compensation for your accident. If you weren’t the cause of your catastrophic injury, you have a strong chance of winning the compensation you need.
A Greenacres personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Casey D. Shomo can strengthen your claim so you won’t have to suffer financially for an accident that wasn’t even your fault.
What Qualifies as a Personal Injury Case?
The types of injuries that fall under the personal injury umbrella are almost boundless. For example, injuries at work, on someone else’s property, or in motor vehicle accidents all constitute personal injuries. As long as you weren’t to blame, you can receive compensation.
Here are a few common types of personal injury cases:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – When you are involved in a collision that you didn’t cause and suffer a catastrophic injury, you should be compensated for your life being forever changed. Motor vehicle injury cases can include motorcycle and semi-truck accidents.
- Medical Malpractice – Doctors can be negligent and cause serious injuries or even death. If you were injured as a result of a medical provider’s negligence, you can seek financial damages.
- Premises Liability – If you happen to get hurt while on another person’s property, you may have a case for a premises liability claim. It is the property owner’s responsibility to provide a safe environment for guests. Premises liability cases encompass slip-and-fall accidents and dog bite injuries.
Compensation for Your Personal Injury
A catastrophic injury will severely impact your life. You’re likely to be physically altered, but your injury can also affect your life in many other ways. Your mental health can suffer, your financial stability may decline, and you may be unable to enjoy life as you once did.
The following are some of the major damages for which you can receive compensation after a Greenacres personal injury:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills and physical therapy
- Mental health services
- Lost wages and future earning potential
- Property damage, including damage to your personal belongings and vehicle
Contact a Greenacres Personal Injury Attorney
Through no fault of your own, life has saddled you with a catastrophic injury. You deserve to be fairly compensated so you won’t have to suffer financial stress in addition to your physical suffering.
To schedule a consultation to discuss your case, contact a Greenacres personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Casey D. Shomo at 561-659-6366 today. You may also reach out via the online contact form below.