Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, get compensated with help from a Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer.
Accidents can happen anywhere at any time. The aftermath can be tough to deal with once the medical bills start stacking up, and dealing with the insurance companies to receive compensation is often a nightmare since they want to settle quickly and for as little money as possible.
Regardless of the type of accident you were hurt in, if someone else was at fault, you may be entitled to compensation. However, it’s best not to try and go it alone against an insurance company or opposing attorney. Instead, hire an experienced Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Casey D. Shomo.
Personal Injury Cases
As mentioned, accidents that result in a serious injury can happen at any moment. As long as someone else is at least partially at fault, you may have a case. A few types of situations that your Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer can help you with include the following:
Each type of accident has its own unique quirks when it comes to investigations and will have several potential factors to include in your claim for compensation. For example, the amount of compensation from a brain injury may be more than the compensation available for a broken bone.
Regardless of the type of accident that resulted in your injury, your attorney will investigate the specific scenario to determine the cause of the accident and who is at fault. Each scenario may uncover multiple persons at fault, and naming them all in your claim will maximize the amount of compensation you can recover.
What Is Your Catastrophic Injury Case Worth
The multitude of variables from case to case makes it impossible to give an estimate of compensation without first having all of the details. However, there are a few things that most cases include that you can be compensated for:
- Medical Bills – These will include current and future medical expenses as required to heal from the accident.
- Lost Wages, Income, and Earning Potential – This covers the amount of money you have lost as a result of missing work obligations, with the total amount to be determined according to the length of your recovery.
- Pain and Suffering – This includes compensation for the decrease to your quality of life. The amount can vary, but you and your attorney will come up with an estimate of the amount you are due.
- Rehabilitation or Physical Therapy – Compensation may include all of the costs associated with recovering from your injuries and trauma.
- Property Damage – This can be included when property was damaged in the accident and needs to be repaired or replaced.
To get a better idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to, you should contact a Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer from our firm as soon as possible.
Contact a Boynton Beach Serious Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you need someone experienced in this type of legal matter to handle your case so that you have the best possible chance of receiving the compensation you deserve. Contact a Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Casey D. Shomo by completing the form on this page or by giving us a call directly at 561-659-6366.